Friday 23 September 2016

Social Reflection

It seems like just yesterday when I was dreading that day, the day when you have to hold a boy's hand! This seemed like the worst thing in the world for me as I was a year six. People SO overrated this and the social... was ... SO... FUN!!!

First we came and gave our notice to the wonderful teachers. Then we walked in to see all the AMAZING dresses and outfits that the students were wearing. The were bowties and ties and some people were wearing full suits. The girls all had really pretty dresses and had lots of different hairstyles.

And the dances were sooooo FUN. There was so much energy and everyone was happy. Long story short it was an awesome experience and if I could do it again then I definitely would. Don't be scared of going just because of one little thing you don't want to do. Because trust me you WILL regret it if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment