Friday 23 September 2016

Quick write 1

If I could do it all over again… I would, IT WAS HORRIBLE. I was sitting in My class and we were doing a test, a hard test… I mean HARD, and I failed it I know I did and do you want to know why well here it goes…


The boy next to me was tapping on my head
The girl next to me was running out of lead
She gets up only to sharpen her pencil
With the electric sharpener she has
And does again and again I swear I am going to have a spaz
She sits back down and the boy behind me gets out his box of juice
He slurps and slurps and slurps and slurps until it finally he gets on my nerve
I get up While the timer is still running
                                        To make sure I still look stunning
I walk back in with a big big grin and suddenly I start to cough
I cough and cough with my face in my arm
And don’t know where I am going
I bump into something and feel it move…
And wobble…
OH NO IT’S MISS FISHER’S COFFEE!!!
And that is why I failed my test

Star I “loved” it
Star The last bit was awesome
Wish nothing

  • examiner= nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment