Thursday 4 August 2016

Letter to our past selves

Anja Edwards

1st  August 2016

Dear Anja,

I am you but 14 years later I am sorry to say but you are going to die next week… kidding.
You probably want to know who am I married to? Do have I had any past boyfriends? Well yes you are dating a drug dealer… Kidding… again. Ok I am actually going to give you answers now.

We are a pilot that has 2 adopted kids and a dog named cat. We live in a modern beach house in waimarama and I am broke, broke as hell we spent all of the money on the house and have like 2 dollars in my bank. Luckily you still have your parents who are rolling in money and I think you can survive… as long as you don’t stop giving a third of your heart to them.

You are probably wondering what about the other two thirds? Well they are owned by your two beautiful children their names are Aria and lily. Aria is 3 years old and lily is 1 we love them to bits and would do anything for them. The dog, Cat is 4 years old in human and dog years they changed that thing about the dog years and the human years because they thought it was weird or something.

A lot of things have changed in the past 14 years like the law about marrying people you are related to you are allowed to as long as you prove that you are actually in love. That thing about cyberbullying that you are probably still learning about now well no need for that because they took away technology and replaced it with thing called ‘real life’ I know right weird, it is exactly like the internet you go into this room and put this weird looking thing on your head and are in a simulator sort of thing. Anyway it is pretty cool.

Oh yeah I almost forgot your sister or our sister well she is long gone, out of our life… for good she died last week no jokes she was on drugs and overdosed so yeah. Pretty sad her funeral is next week and no one actually knew she was on drugs. I will miss her… sort of. She died at the age of 32. She had a husband and was REALLY and I mean REALLY rich, she also had 4 children their name were, Bryan, Stella, Nell and Sam.


Well yeah that's our life now I have to go now to my Niamh's funeral bye oh yeah and don't forget never give up on anything and know that everything will turn out fine, live life to the fullest of it's ability!!!

Love from, 
Anja/you/me















1 comment:

  1. Nice letter i like the bit where you said i have a dog named cat and i found it funny how you put my sister is out of your life she died to weeks ago as a joke and the bit about cyberbullying has been replaced with the name "real Life"

    ReplyDelete